TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE & SERVICE
Accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use & Service
By using or accessing the Services, you (‘Subscriber’ or ‘you’) agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement you should not and are not permitted to use the Services.
Modifications to the Agreement
Any modifications to the Agreement made after you have placed an order will not affect and are not binding on that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
Limitations of Use
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, or the computer or delivery systems of Blondies Boutique and/or its service providers;
- probe, scan, or test any system or network (particularly for vulnerabilities), or otherwise attempt to breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Blondies Boutique (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Blondies Boutique;
- scrape the Services, and particularly scrape Content (as defined below) from the Services, without the express prior written consent of Blondies Boutique; use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including without limitation by forging TCP-IP packet headers or e-mail headers; or
- interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus to, spamming, or overloading the Services, or by scripted use of the Services in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
For purposes of this Agreement, the term ‘Content’ means a creative expression and includes, without limitation, video, audio, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, logos, tools, written posts, replies, and comments, information, data, text, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, and interactive features, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Blondies Boutique. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Blondies Boutique and/or third parties retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in all Content.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website, and the website itself, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Blondies Boutique. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purpose other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of Blondies Boutique is strictly prohibited.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of the Site is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria in relation to any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Site (including but not limited to the purchase of Blondies Boutique products).
The information contained on the Site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Blondies Boutique and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that the display of goods or services for sale on the Site are an invitation to treat and are not a contractual offer for sale.
Blondies Boutique may in its sole discretion reject or not accept your offer to purchase any goods or services for sale on the Site in its sole discretion and for any reason.
Blondies Boutique shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages and, in particular, shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss of income deriving from the purchase of Blondies Boutique products from the Site.
This website may contain links to other websites. Blondies Boutique are not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another website, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by Blondies Boutique. Any questions or comments relating to such other websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
Every effort is made to ensure the efficient operation of the Site and Services and that the information contained within the Site is accurate at all times. However, Blondies Boutique takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for the Site becoming temporarily unavailable in the instance of technical issues or any associated problems arising from technical or other associated issues beyond our control.
Eligibility to Purchase
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary depending on availability of items and any delivery time guarantees made, are subject to service from our third party freight company and we will not be responsible.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the terms of eligibility as accepted by Blondies Boutique, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a banking institution acceptable to Blondies Boutique, whose applications are acceptable to Blondies Boutique and who have authorised Blondies Boutique to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Blondies Boutique reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and where Blondies Boutique feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
Pricing and Availability
We try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the Site are accurate however, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. In the case that we cannot get in contact with you, we will cancel the order and refund you in full.
We do not guarantee the availability of an item until the order has been dispatched and we may have to cancel an order if an item is unavailable, in this case you will receive a full refund. If for any other reason we are unable to dispatch your order, we will notify you within 2 business days.
The Site may contain errors and inaccuracies and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies and to update information at any time without any notice.
Prices may be displayed in different currencies and are based on current exchange rates however, all transactions will be processed in AUD. The payment methods that we accept are Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Payments are administered through our Shopify Websit payment gateway. All payments are processed through Shopify and no orders will be dispatched until payment has been received in full. We may contact you to verify your personal details before dispatching your order.
No customer credit card details are collected and/or stored by the Blondies Boutique website.
Discount codes and other promotions
We may offer discount codes or other promotions to be used on the site which will adhere to special conditions that will be specified at the time of issue.
Notices & Contact
For the purposes of contacting Blondies Boutique under this agreement, providing notices under this agreement, or for any questions, Blondies Boutique may be contacted on:
(03) 9481 6978
Terms & conditions last updated January 2020
Collection of Personal Information
Information that we Collect
Blondies Boutique will only collect information about you when you provide it to us, and we only collect information to provide better services to all of our users and customers.
We collect information in two ways, information you give to us directly and information collected on our behalf through relevant technology. This information typically includes:
- Your name, email address, first name, surname, address and domain name, and may also contain your username or any other information required to process an order through the Site
- information collected by our server, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time you spend on www.blondiesboutique.com.au, pages visited, information searched for, average access time, and websites you have visited previously, as well as other relevant statistics;
- cookies and other anonymous identifiers, which we send to your computer's browser for record-keeping purposes.
We may combine the information you give to us directly with the information we collect through your use of our service.
We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to Blondies Boutique with information relating to the number of users accessing the Site from such third party websites. You will not personally be identifiable from this information.
In delivering our products or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party organisations, including external service providers; our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors; and regulatory or government authorities as required by law.
Blondies Boutique uses a number of security measures to protect the information you provide to us.
We protect your personal information by:
- When purchasing from us, your financial details are not collected and/or stored by Blondies Boutique on our own servers.
- Blondies Boutique utilises secure payment gateway services provided by Shopify which provide the link between our website, the banks and the credit card companies, making it easy and safe for you to purchase from the Blondies Boutique Online Shop. Shopify ause the latest, industry standard encryption technology to transmit and encrypt all credit information and transactions.
For further information on security, certification and encryption processes, refer to the Shopify website.
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide us, or to remove your name from our database at any time by contacting Customer Care at email@example.com.
You have the right to access personal information held by Blondies Boutique about you, subject to the restrictions provided by law. We endeavour to keep information about you as accurate as possible.
If you are concerned about our use of your personal information or if you would like to review or change the information you have supplied to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding privacy issues in Australia, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.gov.au.
How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- deliver products to you, to collect payments and to manage your account, to market to you directly, as well as provide you with information about our products and services, and to notify you of changes to our products and services;
- contact you about new products, projects or seasonal promotions. If you wish not to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in all communication emails that are sent;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones, and to protect our services and our customers. We may also use this information to offer you tailored products, projects or seasonal promotions;
- keep a record of your communications with us to help solve any issues or disputes that might arise.
- measure the use of the Site and to administer and improve the Site. This statistical data is interpreted by Blondies Boutique in its continuing effort to improve the Site and your shopping experience.
- gather information on which web pages are visited and how often, to make the Site more user friendly, and to give you a better experience when you return to the Site.
SecurityWays in which we manage the security of your personal information include:
- restricting internal and external access to your personal information;
- maintaining our technology systems to prevent unauthorised computer access;
- ensuring that third parties that require access to your information, including organisations outside Australia, take such steps as are reasonable to ensure that they do not breach our privacy obligations;
- Securely destroying your personal information when your personal information is no longer needed.